Custom tailored sampling/Point Of Use (POU) systems
The recognized leader in custom shell and tube heat exchangers has designed a line of sampling systems that can be tailored to your particular process requirement! Our sampling/POU systems can support manual to fully automated sampling, CIP and SIP of the fluid lines.
- Continuous flow through system ensures constant sterility
- ABC’s superior quality and cleanability
- Custom designed and coil-tube heat exchanger to meet your specific requirements, either heating or cooling
- Fully automatic, documentation and operation available
- ASME BPE double tubesheet leak detection compliant
- Pitot tube design maintains a continuous sterile system
- 316L SS seamless construction with surface finishes down to <15 microinches Ra. and electropolishing available
- Superior quality utilizing hygienic Top Line TOP-FLO® or customer-specified valves
- Fully enclosed stainless steel cabinet
- Steam In Place (SIP) capability
- Clean In Place (CIP) lowpoint drain
- Customer specified valves
- Multiple surface finishes available
- Complete or partial automation, or fully manual
- DCS interface
- HMI/PLC, local controls
- Data collection via memory card or USB flash drive
- Explosion proof design
Our system design employs a continuous flow of process fluids through the system when idle (Figure 1 below, click to enlarge). This operation allows instant availability of process fluid and the system remains sterile at all times. Other models of operation include Hot Use/Sample (Figure 2), Purge (Figure 3), Cold Use/Sample (Figure 4).
Figure 1: Continuous flow
Figure 2: Hot use
Figure 3: Purge
Figure 4: Cold use
- Easy to install, operate and maintain. Systems are self contained, shipped fully tested, passivated and ready for installation
- Can support CIP and SIP
- Instant sample availability
- Designed with a single use point that can be configured as a low point drain during CIP and SIP operations
- PLC with HMI
- Ethernet/USB/card data logging
- Includes shellside cabinet drain
- Complete documentation and turn-over packages
- Systems are provided with full traceability, including (MTR’s) and welding logs for all process contact materials
- Data sheets are supplied with every design
- Many software programming options available
Request a quote
Once we receive your request we will follow up with our offer.
These are the areas in which we excel.
We have the experience, knowledge and expertise to fully engage in the development process.
Our solutions are custom designed to achieve your individual goals.
ABC will create a plan for your project and fully engage your team ensuring a continuous flow of crucial information. Quotation to Project Completion: Communication is a key to the success of your project.
Quality Control and Documentation
Our products are manufactured to the highest codes and standards. Your project will include an industry leading documentation package.
Industry Leading Products
ABC is an industry leader, providing innovative products and solutions of the highest quality.